Windows Azure is a cloud platform providing a host of internet services. Microsoft Azure (PaaS – Platform as a Service) provides the developers with a familiar and flexible environment for creating application and services in the cloud.
Applications developed in Azure are compatible across the data centers of Microsoft. Windows Azure – the cloud OS that serves as a runtime environment for these applications, and services for the development, hosting and management of applications (managed off premises) come with Azure Service Platform.
Microsoft Azure Development, Programming & Coding Experts:
Our Microsoft Azure developers have hands-on experience and expertise in working with Microsoft Windows Azure features:
- Automating Windows Applications Using Azure AppFabric Service Bus
- Using Windows Azure AppFabric Cache (CTP) Windows Azure Storage
- Developing GPS Runner Maps
- Azure Blob and Entity Table Integration, Extending the Thumbnail Sample
- Windows Azure Storage Blobs
- Working with Images – Upload, Deep Zoom Viewing, Mark Out and Annotation
- Windows Azure Development Deep Dive: Working With Configuration
Development with Microsoft Windows Azure:
- Migration of on-premise applications and database from MySql or other RDBMS to SQL Azure
- Building Microsoft SharePoint applications in the cloud with Windows Azure
- Microsoft SQL Azure Enterprise Application Development
- Building Web Applications with Microsoft SQL Azure & Microsoft Silverlight and Windows Azure
- Visual WebGui applications running on Windows Azure
- CRM Applications on Windows Azure
Features of Microsoft Windows Azure:
- Compute – Web and Worker roles to host applications around the world.
- Storage – Persistent and durable storage in the cloud via four core services.
- Virtual Network – Networking functionality to connect on-premises and cloud applications.
- Business Intelligence – Develop and deploy operational reports to the cloud using familiar tools.
- Database – Highly available and scalable relational cloud database service.
- Content Delivery Network – Deliver high bandwidth content through 24 global physical nodes.
- Service Bus – Secure messaging capabilities for distributed and hybrid applications.
- Marketplace – Buy and sell finished applications, data sets, components and more.
- Virtual Machines – Deploy custom Windows Server 2008 R2 images to Windows Azure.
- Caching – Distributed, in-memory application cache service.
- Access Control – Standards-based service for identity and access control.
Our vast experience and dedication to perfection in quality make us a favorite offshore service provider for overseas clients.